Tuesday, April 12, 2016
This drawing took me about 5 hours or so because of the shading. To draw him, I printed a picture of him from the computer. I then had to grid the copy of the paper 1in. all around. After that I made another grid on a bigger sheet of paper but this one was 2in. I then had to draw every square from the smaller grid to the bigger sheet of paper. It was somewhat difficult because the copy of DeadPool was dark so I wasn't able to see the detail of his suit. I always start from the bottom because I then know where he stands on the paper. If I start from the top the whole body gets slanted to the side or the body looks smaller. I drew him because it was my friends present for his birthday. Now he has it in his room hung up on top of his T.V.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment