Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Being Behind

I had no idea how to start this project when it was given to me. I somewhat had an idea but wasn't sure of it. Me and my partner wrote down a couple of ideas; doing a poster, a powerpoint, or an app. We then both disagreed on the poster because we might not have enough room to add what we wanted to show the people. We would have also needed to add many other poster boards to it if we went into that direction.

For our power point idea, we could add as many slides as we wanted. My partner wants to talk about how to play the string instruments. She is going to add a few music notes to show the audience how it looks like. She also wants to show instructions on how to play certain instruments to see which you prefer on playing.

For my part, I'm adding a couple of my drawings. I'm also adding a couple of different types of drawings there are to see what type the audience is into. I'm not sure if I should add tutorials because I have no idea how to edit and make it look better. Well thats all for today, thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment