Monday, May 16, 2016

                          "Every child is an artist... The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up" - Pablo Picasso. Art is any activity or product made by humans in a visual form for aesthetical or communicative purposes, expressing ideas, emotions, or in general a world view. Art is important to me because I can draw my emotions anyway I want. it might help someone else understand the way I feel because you cant find the words to explain your emotions.
                          What I need to understand about this topic is the techniques I can use to paint or color a drawing. I know I can change the lighting of the color adding other colors with it. I just need help how I can paint it  on paper from dark to light. other than that my drawings with shading come out really good.
                          Some books that I need will be "Coloring Animal Mandalas" because it would help me choose what colors to use. I could probably find another good book at Michaels or any other  art store. I could even use Google on the internet if I don't have enough money to buy the book. the expert I will interview is my art teacher Ms. McPeak. she is an expert because she has painted for a very long time.
                        What I will show during the blog after the research is some of my colored paintings. I will also tell you how I was able to improve my way of coloring. this project is valuable because I already know a bit of techniques and have my teacher guide me through it. This will be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment